BIG BANG_LAST DANCE
Big Bang dropped their 3rd album
"MADE THE FULL ALBUM" in 2016 and made a comeback. “MADE” album of the Big Bang is a regular album which has been released in about 8 years after their last album, with the 10th anniversary of Big Bang's debut. MADE's title songs,
"Last Dance", is kind of an R & B slow song.
The double title song of MADE,
"FXXK IT," is a groove hip hop genre of groovy moderate tempo with
delighted lyrics, and "Last Dance" is an impressive R & B slow
song which is Big Bang’s iconic song.
The album MADE has got more
attention from fans because it would be the last complete member’s song before
Big Bang’s member T.O.P enters the army, which is compulsory in South Korea
The whole lyrics embody sad feelings
about love & friends that I knew would be forever with me, and sentiments
that miss that time
After leaving the past, everything in where I am is unfamiliar to me
I can’t remember the days when I was
so happy because I came too far away.
I can’t tell when it happened, but I still feel much happier about the past
And I can’t be happier the right
this moment I left it
LAST DANCE _MUSIC VIDEO
From Interview with members
I presume it might be difficult to
see it as a big bang style song. I also wanted to include various implications
since it has great meaning to be our 3rd album and to be our 10th
anniversary. We were going to include sentiments that could feel when we saw
ourselves and when the public looked at us. (G-DRAGON)
I had lots of worries about what
song I need to do. It is "last dance" that we made because we want to
tell story that we are thinking and sympathizing with no decoration (SOL)
Big Bang, 4-member Year-End Concert
Big Bang disclosed that it will hold
'BIGBANG 2017 CONCERT IN SEOUL' on December 30th and 31st at the Goguryeo Sky
Dome in Seoul
In this concert, it plans to show a
splendid production using the image and lighting of the grand scale, including
solo stage of Gigi Dragon, sun, Daesung, and victory. It will be a chance to
revisit the meaning of the big bang that left a footprint in the history of
music industry in particular.
Big Bang will, prior to Seoul
concert, begin touring Japan Dome for the first time in five successive years
as an overseas artist in four cities in Japan from November 18th












댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기